1. The AATTC-Alumni website is provided as a public service by the Advanced Airlift Tactics Training Center alumni organization.
2. Information presented on the AATTC-Alumni website is considered public information and may be distributed or copied. Use of appropriate byline/photo/image credits is requested.
3. Currently, the AATTC Alumni website does not collect information concerning visitors' use of this site. Should this change, this information will be collected for analytical and statistical purposes, such as assessing what information is of most and least interest, determining technical design specifications, and identifying system performance or problem areas.
4. For site security purposes and to ensure that this service remains available to all users, this government computer system employs software programs to monitor network traffic to identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change information, or otherwise cause damage.
5. Raw data logs will only be used to identify individual users and their usage habits for authorized law enforcement investigations or national security purposes. These logs are scheduled for regular destruction in accordance with [National Archives and Records Administration Guidelines].
6. Unauthorized attempts to deny service, upload information, change information, or to attempt to access a non-public site from this service are strictly prohibited and may be punishable under Title 18 of the U.S. Code to include the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act of 1986 and the National Information Infrastructure Protection Act.
7. If you have any questions or comments about the information presented here, please forward them to us using the email link below: