The Advanced Airlift Tactics Training Center's 37th Annual
Tactics and Intelligence Symposium
10 - 13 June 2019
UNIFORM / ATTIRE:
Tuesday through Thursday: Military: ABUs / Flight Suits, Civilians: Business Casual
Stoney Creek Inn:
ALL EVENTS, ALL attendees: Business Casual + Symposium Badge
You will need:
-Photo ID (Military ID, Driver’s License, or Passport)
-$40.00 Landing Fee (includes the cost of the Symposium Dinner and Refreshments)
-Verified Security Clearance
*Note: Security letters or interim clearances will not be accepted. A verified security
clearance request in JPAS is required, for the status that you will be attending the conference in (SMO Code: ANG AATTC) or approved Foreign Visit Request are required to attend classified briefings. Failure to submit a request will result in a delay with registration.
Security Point of Contacts:
Military/Civilian/ Contractor MSgt Nicole Conaway, (816) 236-3525 DSN 356-3525
Foreign Disclosure Officer Major Chad Huskamp (816) 236-3522 DSN 356-3522
You will receive:
-Conference ID Badge
-Symposium Guide, containing general info, agenda, non-availability letter, etc.
* NOTE: Late check-in available Tuesday-Wednesday, 0700 -1500 in the Symposium Command Post (at Rosecrans ANGB, Bldg 51)
ORDERS / DTS:
Orders should indicate St. Joseph, MO as destination. Government shuttle, meals and billeting are not available.
- Commercial Air to Kansas City International Airport (MCI), then rental car (40 min drive)
- Military Air to Rosecrans Municipal Airport (STJ) PPR STJ Base Ops at (816) 236-3596 DSN 356-3596. AATTC MX contact, if required, will be MSgt J.J. Walker (816) 236-3083 or DSN 356-3083.
Attendees must make their own lodging arrangements. Mention AATTC Symposium to obtain Government Rate. Rooms are blocked at:
- Stoney Creek Inn, 1201 N Woodbine Rd, St. Joseph, MO 64506; (816) 901-9600
- Drury Inn, 4213 Frederick Blvd, St. Joseph, MO; 1-800-325-0720,
- Candlewood Suites, 3505 North Village Drive, St. Joseph, MO; 816-232-2600,
- AATTC Directory (816) 236-3500 DSN 356-3500
- Chairman Lt Col Mike Gard (816) 236-3732 DSN 356-3732
- Vice Chairman Maj Jeremy Reynolds (816) 236-3686 DSN 356-3686
- DV Coordinator TSgt Brogan Irvine (816) 236-3731 DSN 356-3731
- Vendor Coordinator Lt Col Daniel Libel (816) 236-3519 DSN 356-3519